Monday, June 17, 2013

Fathers Day 2013

     Fathers Day is a day just like Mothers Day.... It is more for the happiness and the opportunity for the child/children to show Love, Appreciation, Gratitude and adoration for their parent.  In watching my own children on these days, they show more excitement to show their undying Love for the adults in their life.  How pure a child's Love is shown!!

     My wonderful husband married me and walked into an instant family several years ago.  He embraced every moment and wanted the opportunity to be a father.  He has been an amazing step-father to my daughters. The icing on the cake is that he has 2 sons now.... One son that will always be by his side spiritually and may have always been by his side and he not known it. A second son that will spend an earthly existence growing and playing by his side.  I look forward to the day when I can see my sweet husband holding both of his son's.

 
      I had walked downstairs, Paul was watching TV and cuddling with Colt.  I saw him gently kiss Colts forehead. I was disappointed I missed such a precious moment with the camera.  This was the best picture I could get of these two. 
We made Fathers day packages for the grand-pa's and dad's.  For other dad's we made a little cookie treat with a note.

No comments:

Post a Comment