Monday, January 7, 2013

Paul's Surprise!!!

Today is Paul's birthday.... He told me not to get him a gift. Being a wife I had to get creative.  I also had my 20 week appointment with my MD today. I requested to find out the gender of the baby and surprise Paul!!! (Well, I knew it would not be much of a surprise to him, because he told me what he thought the gender was) 
                                             HE WAS RIGHT on the Gender!!!! SHHHH....
    To at least have some fun.... I had the results written on a large cupcake and purchused some infant clothes, wrapped these items up.  When he got home he opened the gift bag, he got a big grin on his face.  Maddy, Anna and Cera were surprised also. We called Roma and told her the news also.


 

IT IS A BOY.... Unless we hear different at the next appointment. My Doctor was pretty sure it is a boy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment