Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Writing and feeling....


           As I sit here catching up on my blog... I feel little movements within me of a growing spirit that has been given to us. What an honor it is to be a parent!  To be a parent is such an over whelming honor and gift.  As the weeks will progress I know these stronger movements will bring on a flood of emotions.  Not sure how I will ride out my emotions...
           

             I did make it through the first set of flood gates.  When we first found out I was pregnant, I was worried I would have a miscarriage.  I had this fear because I did have my first ever miscarraige in the spring 2012.  When I made it past 10 weeks, at 12 weeks had an ultrasound we were told everything looked great and heard a strong heart beat I felt such relief.  The first set of fears had been set free.... Now on to many more steps of overcoming fears and processing emotions.  It is easier to say it will all be ok...But with faith I/We will be comforted and find Joy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment