Elder Hales reminds us of many things:
- In our lives no matter what type of darkness we face we may feel the Holy Ghost reminding us that we are truly are sons and daughters of a caring Heavenly Father. At those darkest momments we should strive to come back into the light of our Saviors Love.
- It is part of Heavenly Fathers plan for us to have a Life of Joy and Happiness, it is an essential part of Heavenly Fathers plan.
- Spiritual desires increase in turn make us more spiritually self-reliant. We need to look for ways to increase our own spiritual wellness and to help others.
- Remeber and Prepare to partake of the Sacrament - Make it an Active proccess in thought. The Sacrament gives us an opportunity to come to ourselves and experience "a mighty change" of heart --to remeber who we are and what we most desire.
- We need to look and think to ourselves. Ask ourselves "Where do I stand on living my covenants?" Heavenly Father know us individually and awaits us to act on our own desires and come back to ourselves. Hevenly Father and Jesus will encirle us with his eternal arms of Love.