Thursday, July 12, 2012

Choose Joy.....

     We are always asked to count our many blessings... Instead, I like to think Count my many Joys!!!
I often like to make lists. Lists help me stay focused and try to be productive.  I have more breaking moments when I am not focused. Staying focused on my JOYS and Seeing what brings me JOY pulls me through everyday.

Here is an example of my list of JOYS
  • ALL my Children
  • My Husband
  • My Faith
  • Laughter
  • Friendships
  • Accomplishments
  • A cool breeze and sunshine
  • Clean dishes...Well a clean house is even better
  • A cold drink
The Little things are not overlooked, Joy can be found in the simplest ways.

By going through Grief/Sorrow we suffer through the opposite of JOY. By living through the sorrow we can truly see and cherish JOY in our life. I hope that now I/my family can recognize JOY more fully, by going through sadness.

Those whom travel the road of Loss/Grief in any perspective, Learn to have a new out look on life.

A loss can be: Death of a loved one
                      Loss of a marriage/Divorce
                      Loss of a Job
                      Loss of Friendships

After these losses we learn to cherish and find JOY if we choose to. I want to embrace JOY and teach my children JOY!! I know within my heart my sweet "Angel AJ" wants us to be happy and enjoy life.
                                           

               If you have taken the time to read this....Make your own list of JOYS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment