Sunday, June 24, 2012

Thoughts that POP into my head....

 Thoughts on Grief that pop into my head....                            

                            "If we Wallow in our Sorrow we cant proceed through Grief"
  - Grief is a process, if we allow it to control us we can become consumed by it.  It can grab a hold of us and freeze us in the process. Those of us pushing through grief due to any reason, need to find what helps us move and function everyday.  I found all my children help me to move along and my pursuit to look towards JOY. Our Heavenly Father wants us to have Joy.


                            "Trials interfere with our Peace. It is our choice how to handle trials...."

   -  We all have our own trials. Some we bring upon ourselves and others we agreed to have in this life.  Each one of us can choose how we will deal with our trial that is before us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment