Sunday, April 22, 2012

Another busy week Gone and Another coming...

Last week was Busy and had Possibilities of Drama.... This next week is Busy and Can Be Emotional!

Last week....
        Maddy practiced, practiced and practiced!!! She wanted to try out for cheerleading. She didn't make it...but I am so proud of her for trying!!! She is a Brave, Strong and Talented young lady. She is an example of Hard Work and Patience. I am so impressed of how she balances her life.
         Roma yesterday took a big risk and went out on a Blind date!!! Not only her taking a risk her date did also.  I'm so proud of her to take that risk and enjoy her time at Prom!!! Roma is a Beautiful, Hardworking and Goal/Dream driven individual!!!  She has provided an example to her sisters in many ways!!!
         I LOVE YOU BOTH so Much!!!!  I wanted to take a moment to remind you both how wonderful you both are.


This next week....
         A busy week of distractions can be good and interfere with a process of grieving.  As I hit this week running, we have extra dance practices for 3 girls for a dance competition on Saturday and my sweet angel sons, "Angel Day" this week.  An "Angel Day" is a kinder way to state the day he passed away for those who don't know the term.  So many thoughts and feelings of grief, sorrow, heartache, lost dreams, I could go on and on but those terms bring me such negative feelings. The thoughts that have brought me more positive feelings through this last year are; JOY, HOPE, FAITH, COMFORT, PEACE, PATIENCE, ENDURING.  These are only a few terms/words to describe my "Healing Thoughts". Some how I want to find the time to write down my " Healing Thoughts". I hope by writing down  "Healing Thoughts" Will help me and help other grieving moms and families. I pray that my trial has and will always help me grow spiritually and leave me wanting to be a better Mother, Wife, and Friend. 
         What I am needing this week is finding COMFORT and JOY!!! In the Scripture Romans 15:4 ..."that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope".  I need to heed and hold closer to that. I find over the last year I find such comfort to answers in my heart/soul by searching for answers in the scriptures.  I need to listen more to the quiet moments to when the Holy Ghost is guiding me and giving me that personal revelation. In those moments that I listen write down to remember what I am being inspired and taught. I know my Heavenly Father loves me and doesn't want me to hurt. He wants me to find JOY and PEACE!!!  In John 16:20... "and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into Joy" and in John16:22 "And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you."  We are meant to have SORROW and JOY!!! It is our choice how we will handle any trial and what we do with it!!!!
             I/We all need to find what brings us JOY!!!  Sorrow takes to much time, energy and pain. JOY and COMFORT will bring balance in the Grieving process or trials.

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite hymns in the Hymn Book is page 275 "Men Are That They Might Have Joy". You have come far this year in your grief process. July you are an example to me. Thanks !

    ReplyDelete